New Service Request

     Welcome to the South Delaware County Regional Water Authority Community.  Please contact our business office by phone (918-597-2350)-or- you can print out the instructions and list of necessary documents that must accompany the Service Application and Agreement (these will be available here soon), to apply for water service to your property.

     Right now you can also contact us via email using our 'Contact Us' portal.  Links to this portal are located on the 'Customer Service' tab of the 'Home' page, or by clinking the link in the upper right hand corner of the 'Home' page of this web site.  Once there you can use this portal to request information for how to obtain new service and begin the process needed for getting water service for the property owners within Flint Ridge and their two RV Parks. 

     All other areas where our water flows to must get in touch with their respective water departments to determine what is required by them to receive water service.  We will soon be listing more contact information for all of our other community members, along with more details on what those water departments will be requiring from you to join their service areas.

     We look forward to serving all your water service needs, both directly and indirectly.

Forms and Links are coming to this page soon.

Relevant Documents