All Forms & Reports

     We will soon be adding information and instructions for the various forms and documents that applicants will need to fill out, and submit, to be a new customer of the Authority (this only applies to those owning property within Flint Ridge Resort or it's two RV Parks).  For those of you living outside the boundaries of Flint Ridge, and are interested in obtaining water service, you will need to contact our Member's respective water departments for service in their areas. 

     Customers of our other Authority Members' communities may at some point have access to their respective documents and forms on this site, as well, but for now we will soon be providing you with those Authority Members' contact information and links, that will take you to their own individual web sites and resources.

     As we add these various forms and documents we will let you know that they are available in the 'Alerts & Recent News' portals of the web site.

Relevant Documents